A 3 storey detached chapel premises, located in the heart of Treharris adjacent to local amenities. Built in 1893 on a site with a frontage of approx 26m onto Perrott Street and a depth of approx 21m. The chapel features partial gas central heating. The lower ground floor has been 'gutted' and is now ready for re-development subject to necessary planning consents being obtained. It should be noted that the property is Grade 2 listed as and from 8th February 1999.